Combine PDF Files Online - It's Easy and Free
|Internet media type||application/pdf|
|Description:||PDF, or Portable Document Format, is a popular file extension that was first introduced in 1993 by Adobe Systems. PDF appeared as a platform-independent solution which would allow users to view and share documents easily regardless of device types and operating systems. Another useful feature of this format is that it uses a fixed page layout.|
|Technical Details:||A PDF file may contain a variety of content, including text blocks, graphic information, and interactive fields such as buttons, hyperlinks, bookmarks, etc. It also contains information about the fonts used in the document, and thus, PDF files always appear the same when documents are exchanged between users working on different computers.|
|Initial Release:||15 June 1993|
How to combine multiple PDFs into a single document online
- Open the app in your web browser.
- Within AltoMergePDF, click the orange Choose File button.
- Browse for the documents on your device or add them from cloud storage.
- Wait for your PDFs to upload, then click Merge PDFs Now!
- Choose what else you’d like to do with the resulting document.
- Click Continue Editing to edit, e-sgn, email or fax the document you’ve just created.
- Click Start over again in case you want to combine another PDF file.
- Click Start over again if you want to repeat the procedure.
The Supreme Features Comparing Chart
As a result of the high level of competition on the web, choosing the right software can be challenging — especially if you don’t correctly weigh up it with the alternatives. Our checklist will assist you to easily find your favorite tool to MergePDF. Look at the strong features of AltoMergePDF.
|No software downloads||✔||✔||❌|
|Cloud storage||Unlimited||No info||No info|
|Price||Free||Free 7-Day Trial paid||Free 7-Day Trial paid|
|Encryption and security||✔||✔||✔|
Customer Reviews — Trusted by great people
I like that I can create a one-piece document out of several separate files in a matter of seconds. Instructions on the buttons make the process as simple as possible.
It’s so great and convenient to get your documents merged quickly and absolutely free of charge! I’ve never come across any difficulties when using this tool for merging files.
The tool is three in one: quality, speed and free. I adore the simplicity of its interface which important for people who have no clue about technology.
How to Combine PDF Files
How to Combine PDF Files Online
The easiest way to merge several documents is to process them with an online-based solution. This is good for different users, no matter what device or platform they work with.
Thanks to its high level of security and the ability to complete all operations anonymously, this solution is one of the best online services available. It has a very easy-to-use interface and a self-explanatory option. The whole process can be finished quickly and doesn't take up any extra memory on your device.
Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to combine PDF files with AltoMergePDF:
- Open the web-service and you will see the starting page.
- Add the files you need from your device's memory to the drag-and-drop area. If you store files in the cloud, you can add them from there.
- Upload the file and click on the Merge PDFs Now option.
- The operation will finish in seconds and your document will be ready.
- Save the merged file to your preferred choice of storage.
As you can see, using an online merger is simple and affordable. The fact that it's integrated with the most frequently used cloud storage platforms including GoogleDrive, OneDrive and DropBox are especially convenient.
It's possible to make a single document out of several files uploaded both from your inner storage and the cloud. There is no need to keep templates in one folder. You can easily add them from different storages and get a file that contains all the needed data.
Among the large variety of software that can be installed on your computer, applications for smartphones and online platforms one of the best is AltoMergePDF. You can run it from any device for free in case you have an Internet connection. All you have to do is drag and drop original documents and press the orange button. It takes several seconds for the merging be completed and then you can save or download it on your computer.