How to Combine PDF Files With Adobe Acrobat Reader
Acrobat Reader is an application from the Adobe company which originally created the PDF document type.
That's why this software is quite popular and especially widespread among Mac and Windows users. This solution is installed to the user's device and has a trial version with a couple of functions available (all others must be paid for). It's very useful for those who are working with PDFs on a regular basis since it includes multiple functions. With this software, you can edit the content on a page, change a file's size, rearrange pages and combine several samples into one.
Combine documents on Acrobat Reader using these simple steps:
- Open the installed Acrobat software on your computer.
- Select the File and click Create options.
- Then click Combine files.
- Add all the needed files using the page plus icon. Click on the first file, then hold CTRL and select one or several additional documents.
- Click on the Combine option and a new document will be generated.
- Save the changes. Upload the template or edit it if necessary
If you want to use the complete version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, select one of the paid subscription plans. If the options in the free versions are adequate, use those to process your documents.
Acrobat synchronizes with Adobe document cloud, which means you can add numerous documents from this online storage. One an account is up and running, it can be connected to your devices, including computers, smartphones, and tablets on Windows, Mac, iPhone, and Android.